- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Catch the Ace Raffle.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle:
- Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Foundation staff and Board of Directors Hospital Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle
- The Middlesex Hospital Alliance Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Employees of AscendFS
- And members of the same household of each of the above
- Tickets must be purchased in the province of Ontario.
- Tickets may be purchased online at smghfoundation.com, smghfcatchtheace.ca or in person at the following locations:
Tickets will be available beginning at 10am Friday, following the previous weekly draw.
Tickets are available at the following bundle prices: 3 for $5, 10 for $10, or 60 for $20.
Ticket purchasers will select a virtual digital card number from the remaining unflipped digital cards available at the time of purchase. Each digital card contains a hidden playing card from a standard 52 card deck. The number of digital cards available for selection begins with 52 and declines by one each week that the digital card selected by the Weekly Prize winner reveals a playing card other than the Ace of Spades.
Each purchaser will select a digital card. The selected digital card will be associated with all tickets included in the ticket order. Multiple digital cards may not be selected within a single ticket order.
There is no limit to the number of tickets available.
All tickets will be delivered via email or paper copy from ascent ticket machines. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, online purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draws. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact the Foundation at 519-246-5906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SMGH Foundation office- 395 Carrie Street Strathroy
- The Mens Shoppe and Her Boutique- 30 front street west Strathroy
- Muggs Coffee bar and Clay room- 63 Frank Street Strathroy
- Rona - 28460 Centre Rd, Strathroy
- Home Hardware- 28390 Centre Rd, Strathroy
- Giant Tiger-360 Caradoc St S, Strathroy
- Canadian Tire- 24614 Adelaide Rd, Strathroy
Draws, Prizes and Winners
- Ticket sales will conclude each Thursday at 7:00 p.m. at which time all qualified tickets will be confirmed.
- A single ticket number will be selected each week by a Random Number Generation (RNG) program, from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the week leading up to the draw.
- The weekly draw will be electronically conducted at approximately 7:15 p.m. from the offices of Strathroy Middlesex Hospital Foundation, 395 Carrie Street Strathroy ON N7G 3C9 on each of the following days:
- August 6, 2020
- August 13, 2020
- August 20, 2020
- August 27,2020
- Sept 3, 2020
- Sept 10, 2020
- Sept 17, 2020
- Oct 8, 2020
- Oct 15, 2020
- Oct 22, 2020
- Oct 29, 2020
- Nov 5, 2020
- Nov 12, 2020
- Nov 19, 2020
- Dec 10, 2020
- Dec 17, 2020
- Dec 24, 2020
- Dec 31, 2020
- Jan 7, 2021
- Jan 14, 2021
- Jan 21, 2021
- Feb 11, 2021
- Feb 18, 2021
- Feb 25, 2021
- Mar 4, 2021
- Mar 11, 2021
- Mar 18, 2021
- Mar 25, 2021
- Apr 15, 2021
- Apr 22, 2021
- Apr 29, 2021
- May 6, 2021
- May 13, 2021
- May 20, 2021
- May 27, 2021
- June 17, 2021
- June 24, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- July 8, 2021
- July 15, 2021
- July 22, 2021
- July 29, 2021
- Each weekly draw winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 20 percent of all ticket sales collected during the week. Following the weekly draw, the playing card within the digital card associated with the winning ticket order will be revealed.
- If the digital card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals the Ace of Spades, the weekly draw winner will also receive the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot, consisting of 30 percent of all ticket sales collected over all weeks. The Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle is then concluded.
- If the digital card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals any playing card other than the Ace of Spades, 30 percent of the ticket sales for the week will be added to the Progressive Jackpot. All tickets from the previous week are then voided and ticket sales commence for the next weekly draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted to smghfoundation.com following each weekly draw, along with the weekly prize amount and the revealed playing card associated with the weekly winning ticket. Winners will also be notified by phone.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will also be contacted by phone.
- Prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following each weekly draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- The winner must provide their full name, address, and phone number upon claiming their prize.
- By purchasing a ticket in the SMGH Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made to SMGH Foundation prior to the purchase of a ticket.
- All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the AscendFS 50:50 raffle management platform. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of AscendFS shall be deemed correct and final. Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Foundation is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
By claiming a prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, city/town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winner notification telephone call, for any publicity purposes by Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Foundation. Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Foundation respects the privacy of its raffle supporters; we do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter lists. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases, keep our supporters informed about the activities of the MHA and Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Foundation, and ask for their support for our mission to improve community health. If at any time you wish to be excluded from such contacts, call us at 519-246-5906 and we will accommodate your request.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, LL 12108. - Please play responsibly. ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 or visit connexontario.ca.
GOOD LUCK in this week's draw and THANK YOU for supporting Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital.